Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Polyfest 2019

Polyfest is an iconic polynesian event and is the second biggest secondary school cultural event in the world. And on the 13 of March we went there and I am here to tell you what happened.

First thing in the morning I take a shower, put my uniform and go to school. When I was walking I saw Justice and his brothers. We walk to school and we did PENN. I stayed for a while but then I remembered we had Polyfest and Justice stayed back because he had a dental appointment.

I walked in and tried to find Lepa but I couldn't see him so I sit down to listen a bit.  When people left to go to the bus I saw Lepa and slithered to him. I said hey and he said hey as well. We were in the same group so we went to the bus and sat on the front. We were talking and having fun while we were in the motorway. Then we arrived.

We jumped off the bus and we headed in a line for the entrance. After we went in we sat on the ground and waited. We saw other schools playing games and we decided to play a game as well we played 21. We played for about 5 minutes until we had to go to our activities.

We danced, learned and had fun. My favorite part was when we had an hour to buy stuff and look around. Our group Lepa, Caleb, Jaylim and I found a enormous bike track we played on the seats and headed back to our ‘base’

Polyfest was a huge experience for us and Team 5 because we asked a staff member if we could all come and she said yes so we valued that experience



1 comment:

  1. Hi King,

    It sounds like you had a great day! What was something that you have learned from this experience?

    ReplyDelete