Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

My swimming experience story




Have you ever done swimming lessons?. Team 4 went to GI Swimming pools for swimming lessons. We went there before lunch ended. I didn't really swim much but I swam once (But I got sick). Our instructors were Jed, Kat and Jess. We went swimming for 3 weeks. We walked to the swimming pools.

Every time we went there they talked about water safety. Me and the swimmers listened to the Instructor telling water safety. They talked about safety in rivers,lakes,sea and ocean. We swam for 30 minutes everyday and practiced the things that the instructors told us to do.  

I learned what the dangers of the sea,ocean,lakes and rivers. Because I didn’t know what the dangers were the first time. I now know how to go in the pool safely.

I feel that I know more about swimming and life jackets. I felt wet because people were splashing water to me. I was excited to go because I wanted to walk out of school and because it took half of our maths time.

No comments:

Post a Comment