Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

Will Being Rich/Famous Make Me Happy?

I disagree because people will track everything you do.

People will always talk about you and what you did invading your privacy.

And secondly people will judge what you eat, what you do and who you meet. And If It was me I would just stay inside of my house.

People will follow/stalk you on social media and IRL. Liking all of your pictures, following you on Instagram, Facebook and Youtube.

So it comes to conclusion that money and happiness does not make you happy.


Walt: Consider Both Sides Of An Argument.

Last week our teacher (Mr. Wiseman) Assigned us to write a response to the topic Will Being Rich/Famous Make Me Happy? So Here Is My Response

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora King, I really like the points you made I thought they were strong. I like how you proved your side and what you think about the topic.

    ReplyDelete