Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Cross Country 2017

WALT: structure a recount. 
Hi, on Friday (September the 1st) We did the Cross Country race. It was exciting and hot. Do you know how a Cross Country is done? Keep reading to find out.


I was in the year 6 boys and before the race I was really bored because it took long before our turn. The sun was out so it was hot. Me and ash played chopsticks. I asked for sunblock and applied it to my skin the spf is really mean. Then we were next I watched the other class go and me not finishing is a no-no.

Finally!, the year six boy got called out. We went to the starting line and got my feet already got muddy. Mr.Burt got the clapper then I was steady. Mr.Burt slammed the clapper and we were going. I didn’t know which position I was is the race i'm predicting 13th place. We went out the gates and we got muddy I was last place with my buddy. I ran ‘till the very end and I sprinted then spun in the end.

After the race I got a glass of water. I saw my friend John then I sat down. Then Miss Scanlan called room 6 to stand up and get in a line because it’s was time to go home.
What did I learn i’m glad you asked I learned to sprint to the max and what I’ll do different next time I’ll run through the muddy patches.


Task Description: We need to write and give information about the Cross Country.




No comments:

Post a Comment